Construction Industry Safety White Card Training Online
Complete your construction industry White Card Course conveniently online!
There is now a National approach for all persons that work in the Construction Industry in Australia. The new National White Card (CPCCOHS1001A ‘Work safely in the construction industry’) replaces all other previous construction Induction cards in Australia.
- ONLINE with OZ, you can get your White Card with little if any disruption to your work-day by doing the course online!
- Easy-to-learn self paced course with state-of-the-art e-learning delivery method
- All you need is a computer, an internet connection capable of watching a YouTube video, speakers and a printer!
- This course utilises step-by-step training with clear on-screen instructions, images, audio and video
- You can complete the course one section at a time at your own pace! The online Learning Management System tracks your progress and enables you to continue on from where you left off.
- WhiteCardOz is a division of APS Training Group, a leading National Registered Training Organisation (31588)
- APS Training Group provides a complete National Support Service, simply call 1300 880 604, email your questions or read the frequently asked question within this website.
- We offer a variety of secure payment options, if you are unsure call our National Support Service for help.
Under National Health and Safety laws, any person doing construction work in Australia must have successfully completed the Nationally Accredited course CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the construction industry and receive a white card upon completion. Construction activities include housing construction, civil construction, renovations, repairs, refurbishment, asbestos removal, carpentry, bricklaying, concreting, plumbing and roof, floor and wall tiling. There is mutual recognition of the construction induction cards obtained in other states and territories. To find out more about the program click here. For further information contact your local regulatory authority.